Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Outside Feature: Wedding Redo: Flowers

I did a series on my other blog all about weddings and different themes. Here's one of the posts. Yes, not really a "food" post but weddings have food, and cakes so it's sort of related! Enjoy!

First of all I would ask for a ring like this.
I would have one of these two beautiful flower inspired dresses.
And I would do my hair simply like this.

The girl's would all have this dress in this beautiful soft green.

And the men would have these suits.
...With these boutonnieres!
If we had a ring bearer he would carry this great flower pillow!
My flowers would be this great array of flowers and leaves.
We'd have fun and simple invites.
And lots of green and white for the tables, chairs and centre pieces

I'd have one of the two of these beautiful white cakes, or maybe a variation of the two!?


And at the front of the aisle there would be this wonderful flower wall!

For favors we would have these green tea cupcakes!
We'd have a fruit table with as much fruit on it that we could fit! And then we would have some beautiful birds like these made of fruits and veggies!

We'd for sure take some fun flower pictures like these.
If you want more wedding post check them out at Captive Creativity

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the move, I like your new look and name very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your redo pics!! Excellent choices! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those melon birds are just stunning. What a wedding that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog!! Land Before Time is theeee best! The billion sequels after that? Hmm.. Not so much! Anyway..I like your post here..I'd give almost ANYTHING to do a wedding redo! Our budget was super small and more than half was for food! Ahh! But the food was excellent and everyone remembers the food..so I guess that's a good thing... Have a greatttt day and weekend!!

    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, that's quite a ring! Lovely post :), Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually got to do a wedding "redo". My first wedding was a big beautiful wedding, non-catholic. 2 years later i hopped back in my wedding dress and had a small intimate one in the church and hosted a backyard bbq. It was great :)

    ps. love those cupcakes!

    Erin @ Art+Food+Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that second dress! And those cupcakes! Sigh. I really want to have a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is just beautiful! You should become a wedding planner. I have some awards for your new blog over at my place! Cheers, cher!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a wedding event planner actually! Oh, awards? I will go and check them out right away! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It would be a lovely wedding. So ... you are a wedding event planner. Very nice. :-) Sounds like fun work as long as you don't get too many "Bridezillas."

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that first wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...