Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

Savory Sunday

So yummy! Check out these great recipes!

There was something wrong with my The Sweet Details button so if you have it on your blog grab the renewed code at the bottom!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

PEACH PECAN UPSIDE DOWN CAKE from The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie

Deep Dish Pizza from Picture Perfect Cooking

Parmesan Chicken from Trilogy Edibles


Apple Walnut Zucchini Bread from Cooking with K

Almond Joy* Brownie Bites from Flour Me With Love


Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)




7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for spotlighting me for the Deep Dish Pizza Casserole! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining in on the fun Lots of recipes to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for featuring my Almond Joy Brownie Bites! All the features look delicious...thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda,
    Looks like you have some great recipes here today. I am sharing my Summer Squash Quiche. Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your featured recipes this week look delightful! I shared my great grandmother's recipe for pickled red beets. Thank you for hosting this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I just shared a recipe for sour pickles. Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I linked up my cinnamon apple muffins. Not exactly savory... but still delicious:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...