Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

Health Tip: Piggy Polish


  • Non toxic
  • Low Odor
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Cruelty-free
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from God’s natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Click here to see how our polish compares!
Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!


Doesn't this stuff look great? I haven't found a place out here yet that sells it (and I'm trying to use up what I have before I buy new polish) but I can't wait to try it!

Source

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me - what a great idea! I'll have to be on the lookout for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...