Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Savory Sunday

Hey all!

Sorry I'm so late in the day on this! It's my mom's birthday, all weekend we've been doing a few larger projects in the yard, I started school this week, and there was a festival going on today so it's been busy!! Here are my picks! I ran out of time but I will be featuring some more of the wonderful recipes you all submitted later!

Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin from Mostly Food & Crafts 


Red Pepper Beef Ravioli from Like Mother Like Daughter

 Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread form Big Bears Wife

Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)





4 comments:

  1. Amanda, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time at this blog hop! Everything looks delicious. I cannot wait to check out all of the recipes. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for featuring my pizza bread!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like some great recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...