Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

Savory Sunday


So I bought this stuff last year when everything was 70% off right after Halloween and I couldn't wait to use it. I put it out for a couple of days but it felt like I was a little late so I am so excited to get to put it all up this year! I thought I'd get you into the fall and Thanksgiving mood for this Savory Sunday (not that you have to post fall themed foods).

Let's get to the picks this week shall we? Great recipes again guys, and hello to all you new followers and contributors out there! Welcome! It's great to have you here!



Chicken Pot Pie from Talking Dollars and Cents

Caramel Cake from Effie's Recipe Box



Green Bean Beef Skillet from Veggie Conversion 365

Sausage Balls from Veggie Converter


Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)




9 comments:

  1. I left a link to my recipe for Kedgeree- it's a good for putting leftovers to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Thank you for the feature! :))) I linked up Sticky Date Truffles - super yummy little balls of happiness!! Hope you have a great week - and, as always, thanks for hosting!
    Jade C. @ Effie's Recipe Box

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting.. mine isn't exactly savory this week.. but it's delish! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI,
    I shared my pecan crusted grouper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! have a great week!

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  7. I linked up a very simple and delicious Chicken 'n' Dumpling recipe. It's a huge family favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good year round, this she-crab soup is amazing! Enjoy...and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...