Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Savory Sunday


I want to start off by saying I am by no means a video game fan but my husband was watching all sorts of videos and we came across this one and...wow! I just had to share this with you! If all video game pros were like this I would take up the hobby. And WOODKID? Yep, I'm a fan now! 

Now to the food!

P1090433

Chicken & Dumplings from Permanent Posies



P1090483
P1090479
   
Creamy Banana Nut Cake with Vanilla Bean Frosting from Permanent Posies

DSC00475
Corn Muffins from Picture Perfect Cooking



 Whole Wheat Pizza Puffs from Kuzak's Closet 


Artichoke Crusted Salmon from Like Mother, Like Daughter


Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)




8 comments:

  1. Amanda, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted an easy Roasted Herbed New Potato recipe that would be a stress-free side dish for the holidays...and I posted (like so many others have all over the web) - my attempt at making the Oreo Thanksgiving Turkey. What a wild ride that was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy the mini sandwich I linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks so much for spotlighting my corn muffin post and for hosting this link party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Amanda. Your features this week look great -- especially the artichoke crusted salmon! I shared a holiday cranberry salad recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Amanda. I shared a candied sweet potatoes recipe today. Thank you for hosting us and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What? Wow! Two features in one week. Thank you so much. That makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting....to get in the mood for Turkey Day, I channeled my inner Julia Child! Enjoy....and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...