Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Baking My Way: Coconut Macadamia Jumbos

These were a serious hit in my house. I think I only got one cookie. We had some people over and they were gone within minutes!


Ingredients
1 C Brown sugar firmly packed
3/4 C Sugar
1 C Margarine/butter
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 Eggs
3 C Flour 1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 C Coconut (I like moa so I put in 1/2 C moa)
1 C Macadamia nuts (I like moa so put 1/2 C moa)

Cooking Instructions
Heat oven to 350. Combine brown sugar, sugar, and margarine. Beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs. Blend well. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well. Stir in coconut and macadamia nuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto un-greased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? Coconut? Macadamia? Jumbo? What's not to love? These sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that's my kind of combo. I would have taken them all too! Delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...