Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Lemon Sherbet

The best recipe I found for this had no sugar in it and I just thought that would be so lemon intense so I made a few changes. I think the next time I make this I'm going to add even more sugar and maybe a little vanilla too because this recipe so seriously lemonlisious!  If you love lemons you are going to love this recipe! It pairs really well with the strawberry sherbet I made (I'll be posting that one soon!)


Ingredients:
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups water
The zest of a half a lemon
The juice of three lemons (around 1 cup)
An ice cream machine

Preparation:
Bring the sugar, water and lemon zest to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes. Let the mixture cool, stir in the lemon juice, and make the sherbet, following the instructions given by the manufacturer of your ice cream machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...