Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

No Bake Energy Balls

 We're gearing up for a trip to Victoria island with some friends and we plan to do some hiking. I wanted to find a few things to take on the hikes, I tried these at a baking exchange and quickly added them to my list of things to make and bring.

1 cup quick cooking oats
½ cup creamy peanut butter
⅓ cup honey
1 cup coconut flakes
½ cup ground flaxseed
1 tsp vanilla

1-2 tbsp. Cocoa

In a medium sized bowl mix together all of the ingredients until well combined. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Roll into balls. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.

11 comments:

  1. I am addicted to those bites. I've made them three times so far this past week. We omit the coconut and they are still amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound amazing, and I have all the ingredients to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa from Two Bears Farm And Three Cubs sent me your link to check out this recipe.

    Great recipe by the way. I would have to change it up a little bit so I would be able to eat it.... but I am going to try it the first chance I get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm so glad you all love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I'm always looking for something to replace those gawdawful granola bars my kids love to eat. I'm going to pin this! I'm a new follower. Saw your link on Bacon Time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two Bears Farm just mentioned these on her blog. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am making these this weekend. Thanks Lisa from Two Bears Farm for this link!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to try these!! Lisa sent me over, and they sound so easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have all the stuff so I AM ON THIS TODAY!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...