Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Savory Sunday


I've been in a pretty sweet mood lately so I thought I'd just share with you those goodies I picked from this last week. I'm looking for some great veggie dishes, or salads, so if you have some please link them all up here! I'm gearing up for all the great garden freshness and I want to be prepped with some great recipes!

Have a great weekend!













Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)





10 comments:

  1. i linked up some amazing Hot Milk Sponge Cake with Coconut Topping....honestly, too too good, enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda thank you for showing off the Andes mint chocolate cupcakes. Nice surprise to see that this morning....have a great week. andi thewednesdaybaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda
    Thank you sooooooooooo much for featuring my Apple Tart and my Poppy-seed Shortbread Squares.
    I'm so excited!

    Thank for hosting this party each week and I hope you're having a wonderful weekend
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting this linky party. I added sweet and savory shrimp tostada with mango salsa. Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My post is an easy recipe for lunch time salads that might actually change my life:). You have a great site, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted a Scarlet Snapper recipe that is easy and delicious. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a little late for St Paddy's Day, but I hope you love my Irish Stew anyway! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting each week! Happy Spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...