Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Baking My Way: Toffee Crisps

These cookies are great for a sundae or just on their own. I think I even took a few with me to a movie! I love home baked cookies while watching a movie. Seriously one of my fav things!


INGREDIENTS
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (6-oz.) pkg. almond brickle baking chips

DIRECTIONS
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.

In large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; blend well.

Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in baking chips. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto spray-coated cookie sheets.

Bake at 375°F. for 8 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely.

3 comments:

  1. OHH MY! They look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
    Check out my blog: http://bakingcraze.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you passed on Savory Sunday to someone else? Just checking if it is still in action! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sent out for others to take it over if they wanted and emailed the people interested but no one has messaged me back yet! thanks for checking!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...