Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

Nutella Ice Cream



I made this ice cream for my man. He's a huge Nutella lover so I thought he'd love this ice cream and I was right! Also adding the almond extract gives it just a little bit more of a nutty taste. 

INGREDIENTS
1/3 cup nutella
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar (for a little extra flavor) 
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup milk
1 tbsp vodka
1 tsp almond extract 

DIRECTIONS
Beat together the nutella, sugar, heavy cream, milk and vodka until blended evenly.  Churn into ice cream according to your ice cream machine’s directions, and then freeze for four hours before serving.  The ice cream lasts about a week in the freezer.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...